Thursday, January 29, 2009

Classic Premium Disasterpastor45 EDM thread with Frankie Bones

Lightning is striking again, and again, and again, and again.

**********************************************************
Mosk the Mosquito wrote on Saturday, January 26, 2008 2:01 PM:
Let me put it like this, basically nobody has to reveal their top prized gems. I totally understand Eric's point and to be honest my style would have never even dipped into Leo's world without those moments where Bodzin was first introduced to me in the form of Thomas Schumacher.

But what happened was I started to get a feeling for what Eric calls "Clicky Pop". That being Techno infused Electro-House. Call it what you want, Danny Teneglia proclaimed "Don't techno for an answer" and 15 years pass and the mother-fucker now says "Techno For An Answer" while trying to dress like me and then has the balls to do a interview and talks about Tommy Musto as if my old partner had anything to do with the NYC scene in the 90's.

What I am getting at here...Of course it would suck for Tiesto to take credit for a style we could possibly give him in 2011. But that is the thing, I don't give a f*ck that Teneglia is using me in his current sharade. My current sharade could have Kermit the Frog proclaiming I am trying to look like him...I know what the f*ck I'm doing when it seems like I have totally flipped the scipt.

I actually should be putting this in edm2, but it's cool. Like I said I know what i am doing......

No comments:

Post a Comment