Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dialing THIS down!

Internet down ALL THE TIME - rude customer service personnel - Internet service - Roadrunner

Posted By: Uilani on 3/2/2007

Location: Los Angeles, CA

I've had enough of Time Warners poor service, poor response, broken promises and poor connection. How do they stay in business? If you're considering getting Roadrunner internet service, forget it! Look elsewhere! I ordered Verizon DSL last night and expect my DSL modem etc to come in 5 days or so.

Yes, I realize that DSL is NOT faster than cable, but hell! It's got to be more reliable, at least, than TWC! I've had internet down times for hours - even days at a time with TWC and all I get when I call TWC is a bogus prerecorded message that their technicians are working on the problem. I finally persisted and actually (after numerous tries and HOURS on hold) got to speak with a live customer service rep that basically said I was lying about the amount of downtime I was experiencing! When I asked to speak to a supervisor I got put on hold and finally hung up after waiting fifteen minutes. I'm through with TWC. I never had this problem before TWC bought Comcast in my area. TWC SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment