Friday, January 30, 2009

From the Poison Pen Corp. - on my YT page atm

From the Poison Pen Corp.
1-19-09: I'm not talking to you, but I will text you and I will let you know that I'm not talking to you.

(Yeah, come here and say that without a word. Oh, you already did. Nevermind.)

Kicesie Tweeted 1-19-09: Met with our law firm today... 40 lawyers strong. Don't F' with me bitches! lol :-) Sweet!

SupaDupaFlyGirl Tweeted 1-21-09: So Joan Rivers came to my store. Ordered a tall decaf. She's flawless!!!! And was super sweet. Left a $10 tip!
(copyrights used to cost $10...)
(also)SDFG wrote: I have a dentist appointment at 6PM. Ahhhh nooo!
(The stars will steal copies of your dental records. Tell me if half a dozen or more celebs surround you in a huge ER waiting room for hours. Why would they be there?)
From JoanRivers Blog, 9-13-06: My assistant, Matt, and I finally arrived at the St. Francis Hotel (SF) and were met by a former Nazi (now a concierge) who insisted that the two of us needed three bedrooms I think she was planning to turn the third one into a gas chamber. She may have heard somewhere that she would get extra points at the next Bund Meeting for wiping out a Jew AND a gay at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment