Sunday, January 25, 2009

The service tech picked up my phone modem but never turned it in to the warehouse.

Time Warner Can't Get It Right! - Cable/Phone/Internet service

Posted By: kfree on 2/22/2007

Location: Kansas City, KS

I was a Time Warner customer for 4 months, and for 4 months I fought with them on mistakes made to my account. First, they disconnected my previous phone carrier when I specifically asked them NOT to, and I had to work diligently to correct THAT mistake. The service tech picked up my phone modem but never turned it in to the warehouse.
The $130 modem was charged to my account three months ago and is still on my account, and TW hits me with late fees every month for not turning in a piece of equipment that I DON'T HAVE!! On top of that, the TW salesman promised me HBO and DVR FREE for 3 Months. The Customer Service rep doesn't know anything about that, of course, so I only got 1 month free. Every issue I've had with them stems from fundamentally POOR COMPANY POLICY---> the salespeople never talk to the cust service reps who never talk to the service techinicians.

Oh, yeah-- I went on vacation last week, set my DVR to record my favorite shows (like I've done several times before) and it DIDN'T WORK.

I am cancelling my TW service today. I hate this company.
kfree.

No comments:

Post a Comment