Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think I'll be shutting down my Twitter account soon

Twitter is deleting posts on me. It's not my account anymore when something behind the scenes is overtaking it. Others have noticed similar strange behavior in recent days. They may overlook this as a technical glitch, but from what I've read on the internet, hackers really do steal administrator passwords and break into real user accounts. That's like stealing someone's e-mail account without authorization.

As for YouTube, people lose their YT accounts over nothing so you really take your accounts' life into your hands when you upload anything new there. I know there are system bigwigs deleting items in my play lists that originated from other accounts - that has been going on since day 1. I usually have 48-72 hours before something in my play list gets deleted from the other corresponding account, and the only way those things would have gotten attention would be if someone was watching my account to harass me severely. They've backed off a bit since the beginning of 2008, but I know they're still there and it makes me horribly hesitant to upload anything...if I had anything to upload. I'll probably get a second account if I get on a roll and have many items to upload.

Remember, they can steal anything in sight or sound.. or text.

No comments:

Post a Comment