Sunday, April 12, 2009

A cap to break at every Tier level, $1/GB overage charges; for 10 cent GB's!

For you people who claim they will never break the cap, you perhaps overlook the growth factor. I don't know how old you are or how technically savvy, but many of the people in my generation and younger are going to blow the top off of that cap. We play games online, check email, browse the internet, and watch most of our tv through our computers (I have a computer hooked to my tv specifically for this). It is not just a few people, like video gaming itself, the trend is growing and soon more people will be doing it as our generation gets older and younger generations take after us.
Putting on these caps is horrible. I have already quit TWC because of their incredibly bad support, and as soon as these caps come through I can assure they will lose many many customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment