Sunday, November 1, 2009

My original wall on facebook - "V"

Welcome MyFace to my facebook, Nov. 1, 2009. Clocks are messed up here.

Watching "V" from 1983 on SyFy. 50 Alien spaceships led by Karl Malden invade Earth. Star Trek saving the whales would be a good follow-up movie. I lived in San Francisco going to College For Recording Arts from 1981-2, and worked on a couple controversial album projects in 1982-3. It's been nothing but a conspiracy theory ever since, and I've been flat-broke.

Looking back, I would back-date the conspiracy theory to my days in Kindergarten. TV found I had nothing to live for and intervened.

Everytime I submit something to the Matrix, the conspiracy adjusts.

"The information that we planted will reinforce their beliefs." - Aliens on V

RT: KarenAlloy Great... my clocks are smarter than I am. They reset themselves. I feel worthless and dumb.

Somebody pulled AT&T off-line on V. Now Karl Malden commandeers all world communications. BTW, YouTube is still down after an hour.

For Carlos Raven although KA doesn't know: RT: KarenAlloy I HATE SNICKERS! I got a ton of them and I'm just going to throw them at ppl's heads! @furnifur (Halloween 2009)

"They've not only got the televisions, but they've got the newspapers too. We're under martial law!" - citizens on V

Guy can't even use the illegally tapped payphone without spaceships chasing after him using lethal fire power.
***********************
Captcha was: snowbelt 76c

No comments:

Post a Comment