Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Sex Vid Of The Day

 

Big Tit Teen Pumps Like A Cowgirl - Rated XXX

 

 

 

 

RT: 1capplegate  5-12-10 
Check this video out -- Goin Hard: Little Girls Working It To Single Ladies & They Are Killin It! http://youtu.be/2dc6u92boyw haha holy crap (This tweet has since been deleted, but here's a strange new tweet)
RT @musicmydear: @1capplegate check out your friend Rainn! this is so freakin funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtWczGP1t5A

RT: 1capplegate 5-11-10
  1. RT @huffingtonpost: Cat And Dog In Loving Embrace: Forbidden Love Has Never Been This Cute (PHOTO) http://huff.to/cI7ISe
  2. new high score 480,250 MUST STOP BEJEWELED MUST STOP
  3. I just played bejeweled blitz for 90 minutes. I feel nauseated. We discovered that there is bejeweled anonymous hahaha 
RT: Pamela Morton (nakactress)  5-12-10
Why the hell is this news?RT @fox13now Miley Cyrus gives producer a lap dance at a club, watch the video http://bit.ly/9fcXSw

RT: nakactress  Becareful @laurenholly Brian the DP is a horney old man. ROFL. Oh and I totally got hit on by a horse

RT: nakactress  5-10-10
I'm so glad Lauren holly is not a dirty old man

RT: nakactress 5-3-10
You might be romantically challenged if you cant remember the last time you shaved, waxed or lasered.....anything!! (via @Alyssa_Milano)


























































































********************************************************************************
RT: LisaLavie  5-12-10
  1. (Note: read tweets 10 thru 2)
  2. which happened to be all of the same arrangements that went on that #1 of yours.
  3. you pay me back all of my money that I worked half a year for and then how bout you pay me 4 all of my time, and vocal arranging your song...
  4. That one didn't make her album. "Oh Lisa, I'm sorry, I just have to do what I have to do to get my songs out there." Oh ok Idiot, how bout..
  5. songs ended up going to some girl who had a #1 hit with it. Completely screwed me out of my 5000$ He shopped the other song to Britney...
  6. Money on, Lied to me about them going towards my album, instead he shopped those songs to record labels for other artists and one of the...
  7. Well I spent that entire 5000$ and when I was done, He ended up taking those 2 songs of his that I recorded and arranged vocally and spent my
  8. 5000$ and ended up recording 3 songs. 2 of which were not my own. A song-writer gave me those songs for my demo so that I could shop a deal...
  9. Do you know that when I was 16 I was a cashier saving up every single dime I had to record my very first demo. I worked very hard, saved up
  10. People expect me to be so enamored with things. I'm not a 16 year old chick anymore. I've been through the mill. I won't stroke your ego.. 

*********************************************************************************























*******************************************************************************

13 May 2010 ~ 4 Comments

Top 10 Romantically Challenged If…….

The Top 10 Signs You May Be Romantically Challenged

I am delighted to publish this great Top 10 from Michael Sarles, King of the ‘You May Be Romantically Challenged If………’
Check out Michael’s excellent MAS is More Blog and follow him on Twitter @MAS_is_more


1) On a first date you tap out a tune on your glass eye to entertain your date. You are thoughtful like that..
2) You handcuff your date to the chair in the restaurant, insisting that it is so an earthquake does not knock him/her out of his/her chair and has nothing to do with your fear that they will run away. Safety first!
3) You make loud beeping sounds every time your date backs up… just for the safety of the public of course. Again, you are thoughtful and safety first!
4) At the end of your date, you fit them with a radio tag. You know, just for research purposes, not for any kind of stalker tracking. You cannot argue with science.
5) On a date at a fancy restaurant you ask for a side of pork rinds. Classy.
6) You wear a helmet throughout your entire date and insist it is part of your astronaut training. After your date, you say thank you and ask to be returned to your residential treatment facility.
7) The first question you ask your date is, “Excuse me, but what gender are you?” Momma always said there was no such thing as a stupid question.
8) When dancing with your date, you bob your head like a parakeet. I promise your date’s friends will not cackle insanely about this later when she recaps the date with them.
9) You refuse to open the door for your date unless he/she promises to give you a sensual massage later. I suggest you make sure there are no sharp objects nearby when receiving your massage.
10)  You pay for your date with pennies. At least you paid, but who uses pennies anymore? Maybe you just love Abraham Lincoln? Trade in your stockpile of pennies for some $5 bills.
The show’s Season Finale is this Monday, May 17th at 9:30 PM ET on ABC, if you want to see the show return make sure you let ABC know how much you enjoyed it! ABC.com – Contact Us
Find out more about the show at ABC.com – Romantically Challenged
Fantastic Top 10 list, many thanks Michael.









RT: Alyssa_Milano  5-13-10
Weird Rainbow' in Skies is Phenom Called 'Sundog': http://is.gd/c7W0M /via @LAist
  
This will make you giggle w/ uncomfortable glee☛ http://bit.ly/d9gFaq via/ @RomChallenged #RomanticallyChallenged

From Ricky Blitt:
My dearest next of kins,
I’m in Pittsburgh now, listening to the loud and long hacking cough of a woman in the room beside me, and that got me all misty eyed and poetic, so I thought I’d write you all again.
Last night, my Penguins were eliminated from the hockey playoffs, and now, mere hours from my birthday, I am praying even harder for good news on the Romantically Challenged front. I pray in kind of an unusual way; I just stare at myself in a mirror and say in a real sarcastic way “Thanks a lot, God” but then I get on to more substantial issues.
So, early this morning, I asked Big G (he doesn’t care for this nickname, but sometimes it’s fun to needle the Deity so he doesn’t get too full of himself) if there was anything left we can do to help RC before ABC makes their final decision by Tuesday.
The Lord told me he prefers the shaky camera hijinks of “Parks and Recreation,” but before I could explain that was on another night, he pretended to get another call and then hung up on me.
So I knocked on the hacking cough woman’s door, and asked her opinion and she just shrugged and said “Tell the RC army to go into overdrive sending letters and emails to ABC since they’re even MORE important now with ABC about to make its final decision at any moment.”. After a wetter, near deafening cough, she added “Oh, and tell them all to get as many people as they can to watch and DVR RC on Monday, since another good ratings night that even builds on what we already had can make a final, dramatic, and powerful case to ABC before they walk into their upfronts.”
I asked her how she knew all this and heard of the inside showbiz word “upfronts”, but she just closed her door and continued emptying her throat.
So let’s not disappoint this unsightly coughing woman – who I like to call the future Mrs. Blitt – and let’s do what she said.
To close on a semi or extremely sappy note, last night I got to my hotel in Pittsburgh depressed about my team being eliminated, but was then overwhelmed by so many of you tweetimg such supportive things to me personally and about our show.
It’s so ridiculous that I take hockey losses so hard still, when I’m technically an adult, but you guys really did make me feel immediately better.
Gotta go. That woman just knocked on my door. At the risk of being crude or indelicate, could any of you please quickly fax me a condom?
Thanks
Ricky Blitt
May 13, 2010

Daily Booth ijustine 5-12-10 
Big Pens game tonight.. sporting my pink jersey early! Can I get a Go Pens?!?!

RT:  Alyssa Milano 5-13-10
Having a bad day, or know someone who is? Show them this video http://bit.ly/c7FNMW /via @BuzzEdition

On Thursday 13th May 2010, said:
#romanticallychallenged I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet. Either is misinformed or his "insider" spilled before proper human contact was made between the network, producers & cast. Either way it's not cool.

  1. RT @RomChallenged: CALL in your message of support for #RomanticallyChallenged at 818-460-7477 follow the voice prompts via @NJRae
  2. Again, no "official" word from ABC that #RomanticallyChallenged is canceled. Until we get official word let's just smile. 

Alyssa Milano rallies her fans to save 'Romantically Challenged'

By Brill Bundy
   |
May 14, 2010 2:36 AM ET
alyssa-milano-romantically-challenged-320.jpgThe broadcast networks officially announce their fall schedules next week, but that hasn't stopped the speculation about what will stay and what get canceled from flying around the blogosphere fast and furious this week.

On Thursday (May 13), ABC's midseason comedy "Romantically Challenged" got caught in the crosshairs, when Entertainment Weekly pronounced it dead.

This was news to star Alyssa Milano who took to her Twitter account to set things straight and rally her fans to make an eleventh hour bid to keep "Challenged" around:

I just spoke to abc. They say that no decision has been made as of yet.

We're going to post the latest news on the status of #RomanticallyChallenged on the @RomChallenged account.

Again, no "official" word from ABC that #RomanticallyChallenged is canceled. Until we get official word let's just smile.

CALL in your message of support for #RomanticallyChallenged at 818-460-7477 follow the voice prompts


This isn't the first time Milano has used Twitter as more than a way to share what she ate for breakfast with her 827,000+ followers. In January, she issued a challenge to help raise relief funds following the Haitian earthquake.

ABC announces its Fall 2010 schedule on Tuesday, May 18.

*********************************************************************************
RT: LaurenHolly 5-13-10

  1. Someone left their face on the lawn! http://yfrog.com/07cbpsj
  2. Ok. Seriously? I mean for real, seriously? (this is all that is echoing in my head)  

*****************************************************************************



























































































*****************************************************************************
Court Yard Hounds

*****************************************************************************
MySpace EDM thread: fucking losing it
*****************************************************************************
RT: ijustine 5-14-10
  1. Oh really? Flash Forward is cancelled? Makes me want to only start watching shows in their 5th season >:(
  2. Yessss watching Flash Forward! I love you Thursday night! 

**********************

RT: KristinaHorner 5-13-10
Just tried to chase down the ice cream truck and couldn't catch him. I don't know how little kids do it.
************************







*********************************************************************************
Ashton Kutcher 5-14-10

Kutcher: 'Don't judge Miley Cyrus'

Last Update: 8:39 am

Ashton Kutcher has waded into the debate over Miley Cyrus' controversial dirty dancing video - insisting critics shouldn't judge the teenager too harshly.

The Hannah Montana star made headlines this week when footage from the wrap party of her movie The Last Song appeared online. The racy clip, filmed last year when Cyrus was aged just 16, shows the singer/actress grinding up against 44-year-old Hollywood producer Adam Shankman on the dance floor.

Cyrus' father Billy Ray shrugged off the clip, insisting it's "what people her age do," but his defense of his daughter has failed to curb criticism of the star's behavior.

CNN host Rick Sanchez commented on the scandal, insisting Cyrus could be seen as a negative role model for young children, adding: "That's troublesome. And just the physicality of it alone and the fact that she's 16 years old. And this isn't posing for a Hollywood magazine or a picture... (If she was my daughter she) would be dragged (out), and I don't care if it's kicking and screaming for behaving that way."

But Sanchez's comments have infuriated Kutcher, who has taken to his Twitter page to defend the 17-year-old.

In a series of posts, he writes, "Ur (sic) comments on Miley are completely unwarranted. She's 17... Judgment is unbecoming. I think it's important to think about the context of the event she was at. It's not like she was at a club with some stranger."

He went on to post a link to an article about child sex trafficking, adding that if Sanchez wants to "report about exploitation of teenagers (he should) report on this."
*************************************************************************
RT: Alyssa_Milano 5-14-10
I love approximately 825,668 of you. The remainder are the meanies or the pervs. And I don't love them. That is all.

****************************************************************************
RT: mellyjhart  5-14-10
Too funny... http://twitpic.com/1nsid7
********************************************
RT: ijustine 5-14-10
I prank called a few youtubers... see who the victims were: http://bit.ly/ytpranks

OMG.. BEST VIDEO EVER!! Watch me kick some A$$ -- http://bit.ly/deadij
********************************************










YouTube Help - Ban This Imposter

How to hack a psp 3000(works first try) and how to Install 5.03gen-b or GEN-C without pandora 

***************************************

RT: Alyssa_Milano 5-16-10
  1. RT @RomChallenged: We can't thank you enough for all of our efforts in keeping us alive. We love you, #RomanticallyChallenged Army☛ http ...
  2. RT @RomChallenged: We wanted you to hear it from us 1st. We are heartbroken to report that #RomanticallyChallenged has been cancelled... ...
  3. Happy Sunday!

*****************************************************
ijustine as Cousin It  5-15-10

Do you have any stamps?

*******************************
RT: aligilliams  5-16-10
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_VFU4dKsr8 OBSESSED.
  2. NOW HANG ME UP TO DRRYY. YOUVE WRUNG ME OUT TOO TOO TOO MANY TIIMES
**********************

Sublime - April 29, 1992 (Rodney King riots) 

RT: thatgirlonline  5-16-10
@skyllo I have sent the hounds to hunt you down. Enjoy their insatiable thirst for blood.

*********************
RT: Alyssa_Milano Adversity enhances this tale we call life. ~Terri Guillemets #Quote
 *******************************************************************************






RT: ijustine  Not sure what to say about this.. http://bit.ly/daydfT 
*************************************************************







Seagate confirms 3TB hard drive for 2010, possible 32-bit OS issues




RT: MellyJHart  5/18-19/2010
  1. Another night of musical beds! Ugh! I thought the theory that you don't sleep with kids was a gross exaggeration but man, it's so true!
  2. Went to see Backup Plan tonite. Nice mellow and silly way to end a day that was getting on my nerves.


Karen Alloy twitpic





















Twitter is Over Capacity but it seems twitter is giving me fatal cookies instead. I can't read twitter much at all since this past hour, even though I'm not even logged in. I haven't been able to properly log in to twitter since May 6th.  (11AM   5-19-2010)

DB: LisaNova  noon ET
Have I timed traveled or am I playing a Puritan during the Salem witch trials on take180 set?

Disasterpastor writes: HEY! I can get into my twitter account now! Thanks to whoever fixed this! Yeah!
7:40pm  5-19-10

katyperry It's been a FULL ARSE day. I think I did 45 radio interviews today so far... So listen tomorrow morning for urs it was FUN!!! #catnaptime

No comments:

Post a Comment