Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Topless Awesomeness






















































Forgot to show these earrings in my newest videos because I hadn't converted them to clip-ons yet. But omg I love them. They have turquoise eyes. So cool.
Also, don't know what that dot on my face is. Probably a crumb.

owlssayhooot
You people really think highly of me, don't you? Do you really think that I would make a video NAKED? It's a tube top. Get over it.

isnoggedharry
@owlssayhooot Let your viewers dream! Take it as a compliment. Maybe you should make a video naked. LIVE A LITTLE :D

isnoggedharry
We made a video! We ripstik, compare different kinds of gum, and say HI. Come play! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTbryF-Lbxg




http://owlssayhooot.blogspot.com/2010/03/internet-nostalgia.html

*****************************************************************************


****************************************************************************
Kill All The Huskies! - Julia Roberts - on Mememolly's tumblr  10-6-11

No comments:

Post a Comment