Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Drug Free Rantbooth by ttaylorrnycole

1 Day 8 Minutes AgoPicture #68 out of 68
#rantbooth

So, lately I have been getting a lot of shit for being so straight edge and to tell you the truth, it's really starting to piss me off!

I grew up around drugs. Both of my parents are addicts, along with my uncle and grandpa. I understand WHY they do it. It's a disease, it's self-medicating, blah blah blah. I just don't see the point of starting....If that makes sense? All drugs do is screw your life up. For example, my mom is in rehab and my dad is in prison; meth (and their poor decisions) put them there. They both started with weed, then dabbled in cocaine, heorin, and finally, got addicted to meth.

When people ask me to smoke with them and I say no and they make fun of me. What the hell? Excuse me for trying to take care of myself. When I say it's a gateway drug they just laugh, but I honestly think its true, thats how all the addicts in my family started. Drugs don't make you look cool, they make you look like a low-life who is going no where. and thats exactly what you'll be if you continue to do them. So this is why I have decided to be straight edge, not to fit a mold, not to join a trend, not to follow a crowd but because it's right for me. I didn't write this for your pity or for you to feel sorry for me, I just needed to vent.
Thank you<3 (if you read this, you're my new bestie:))

Now Playing:
Lithium by- Nirvana

p.s.
I fucking love you, followers!!!!3 MUUUUUAH:)

http://dailybooth.com/ttaylorrnycole/8448516

No comments:

Post a Comment