Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Tweets June 19, 2013 - Return Of The Mack


Tweets

  1. ‘Landlords from Hell’ Get Prison Terms for Terrorizing Tenants
  2. Woman: Auto shop won't hand over insurance information after car is stolen while in for repairs:
  3. LOS ANGELES: 2 MEN ARRESTED FOR STABBING A 27 YEAR OLD WOMAN TO DEATH ON HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME AFTER SHE REFUSED TO LEND THEM $1. LATIMES.
  4. In 2002, Bruce Willis purchased 12,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies for American troops that were stationed throughout the Middle East.
  5. The moon is made of Bleu Cheese.
  6. Shawty's got a brand new 'do. And profile picture. Both of those things.
  7. Dude just walked in starbucks and yelled "Can anyone help me out with $1000 so I can get me something to eat?" LOL What kinda meal is that?!
  8. Car dealer threatens Binghamton over $164K bill
  9. Young cashiers tell me to have a WONDERFUL NIGHT! Then I give them my Food Stamps and they regret wishing me well at all.
  10. This is what happens when I'm unemployed...
  11. “I felt like a sociopath” – Drone Operator Says He Is Haunted By The 1,600 He Killed
  12. a cop pulls you over and makes your dog take the sobriety test
  13. Ya, . Just keep doing that. It will totally load faster…
  14. I've forgotten 98% of what I learned in school though.
  15. I used to sing before my voice changed.
  16. the things i would do to be able to sing omg
  17. I need to work on my demographic
  18. Philip DeFranco is a smooth operator. -no one ever
  19. I have an idea. Delicious brownies that make you lose weight. I'll take my billion dollars now thank you. !
  20. Chris Christie wants $12 million special election but he's slashed $7.5 million from family planning clinics
  21. Obama challenges Russia to agree to deeper nuclear weapon cuts
  22. "What has revealed to us is something far worse than the nightmare that Orwell predicted" ~ Dennis Loo event
  23. If you ask for her hand in marriage on the Jumbotron, you should also have to ask for the divorce that way.
  24. My room is so charged in half an hour that when I get up to walk around, every move I make makes the TV signal freeze up.
  25. James Gandolfini, ‘Sopranos’ Star, Dies at 51
  26. Just saw the news and what a loss! James Gandolfini
  27. Thanks for chatting with me tweeps!!! Stay tuned to Baby Daddy! Love you all!
  28. . I did a pilot called Dirt Bags for Fox that was awesome but I loved Yearbook Girl in Can't Hardly Wait too.
  29. Tune in tonight to see host and his show ! 10:30/9:30C on !! He's pretty funny ; )
  30. Finishing season one of Spice and Wolf. Look at my life. Look at my choices.
  31. "That dumb, sweaty bitch Nadine" is one of my favorite lines.
  32. if u get back with a guy after he cheats on u not only did u just show everyone that u have zero self respect, uve lost my respect as well
  33. Somebody should check that Mack for NSA connections too.
  34. Taking a nap, avoiding phone calls, TV show at 8pm. Bye & thanks.
  35. I should punch out the clock here before I say the words....YOU LIED TO ME!
  36. Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist!
  37. *logs on to twitter* oh :( everyone is still mad and being mean *logs off*
  38. Take a pic of yourself wherever you are doing whatever you're doing and tag it with :)
  39. I often imagine this is what the inside of my brain looks like. @ Shaw Tower
  40. The Hip Hop Dance Experience - Return Of The Mack - Go Hard Difficulty
  41. House GOPer is offended by the term "climate denier" because it's like "Holocaust denier"
  42. Kansas secretary of state, on Glenn Beck's show, comparing immigration reformers to the KKK
  43. Municipal Market Teetering On The Edge
  44. FRENCH MONTANA & MARK MORRISON RETURN OF THE MACK SCREWED & CHOPPED
  45. "When you find yourself frightened, instead...find yourself inspired"
  46. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (Viceroy "Jet Life" Remix)
  47. Woman in the shower stall next to me at the gym was either masturbating or using Herbal Essences. Either way, super uncomfortable.
  48. I'm not sure how many times I've shaved down there, but it feels like a brazilian.
  49. Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack ( electro house remix by Chad Burleson )
  50. We have drone surveillance, email & phone monitoring, web tracking... this is freedom?
  51. Another car mishap 4 Justin Bieber, this time he hit a paparazzo w/ his Ferrari. Justin, get a driver! You've got no luck behind the wheel!
  52. Tyga & Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (Mashup Deejay RoRo)
  53. Mark Morrison Ft. French Montana - Return of the mack (Remix)
  54. I need to go to "I waste too much time sitting on the toilet and playing with my phone" Anonymous.
  55. Just remembering when I thought it was a GREAT idea to tattoo Blink 182 lyrics on me. Good thing that didn't work out.
  56. A rallying cry against treating humanities and social sciences degrees as luxuries
  57. Governor of Maine has blacklisted three newspapers because they exposed a major scandal in his administration
  58. Astor son who swindled millionaire mother headed to NY prison
  59. Mark Morrison - Return of the mack ( Evil Bastards Remix )
  60. The joke's on you , Darrell Issa is terrible at his job
  61. Medicaid expansion falling apart while Rick Snyder is abroad is a perfect example of why he is going lose.
  62. NOTE: The GOP is for reducing the deficit unless it helps immigrants, gets people health care or a Republican is president. Thank you.
  63. Messrs Dolce & Gabbana sentenced to jail for tax evasion
  64. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] 1996
  65. Who wants to live tweet with me tonight while watching one of my fav episodes of ? tonight at 8east/5west.
  66. Ouch. RT You're going to like the way you look -- in the unemployment line...
  67. Barbie and Ken aka trevdon on an all new tonight on abc_family. Some silly stuff…
  68. Emotional Breakdowns When Having Your Bag STOLEN in South
  69. Early gym sesh today..then going to look at some houses! Feeling like an adult.
  70. thanks for all the nice bday messages! i went thru all of them, & I know everyone who forgot.
  71. "At the May meeting, they studiously avoided discussing the drop in inflation...Doing this a second time would be especially awkward." -MS
  72. Congressman claims people struggling to survive on food stamps are "intentionally buying overpriced food"
  73. Scarborough Fair (Cover) Simon & Garfunkel (1965) or (1670) CerebralJam
  74. "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." -Bill Nye.
  75. P Diddy to launch cable music channel Revolt TV
  76. A beautiful day on tap for southern New England with partly to mostly sunny skies, highs in the 70s, and comfortable humidity levels.
  77. Norwegians pay half the regular tax rate in November so people have more money for Christmas.
  78. Great remembrance from of Michael Hastings, really capturing what made him a special journalist
  79. Film on 1996 TWA disaster offers "solid proof" of "external detonation," co-producer tells .
  80. Listen to us anywhere anytime with the HOT 107.9 iPhone app!
  81. Outraged by NSA surveillance? Pick up the phone and dial 1-786-732-3672 and tell Congress to :

No comments:

Post a Comment